2. Information Collected
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed or otherwise anonymized.
Personal Information Collected Voluntarily Provided
Personal Information Automatically Collected
Whenever you use our Platform, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, interactions with the Platform, query information, location information, referring URL, browser, application interaction, mobile provider information, operating system, data usage, data transferred, and Internet Service Provider.
3. Sharing and Use of Your Information
This section explains how Coo-E may share or use your personal information. You consent to our use of your personal information for the following purposes:
- CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION - We may use your personal information to negotiate, execute, renew and/or manage a contract with you.
- ACCESS AND COMMUNICATIONS TO OUR PLATFORM AND SERVICES - We may use your personal information to (1) set-up and manage your Coo-e account; (2) interact with you through our Platform (e.g. software updates, Platform announcements, etc.): (3) to allow other users to contact and communicate with you; and/or (4) manage and respond to your questions (e.g. technical, commercial or administrative) or requests for maintenance and support.
- USE OF THE PLATFORM - We may use your personal information to (1) enable you to enjoy the use of, and easily navigate the Platform; and/or (2) better understand your needs and interests.
- SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES - We may use your personal information to share with other users of the Platform; to share with our partner companies or future affiliates for research, marketing, and other purposes. We may also share your information with service providers with whom we contract with such as contractors, web hosts, data providers and others so that we may provide you any services and allow you to access the Platform.
- TRAINING & IMPROVEMENTS - We may use your personal information to (1) train our employees or contractors to allow for a better Platform experience; and/or (2) improve the Platform.
- DIRECT MARKETING AND INQUIRIES - We may use your personal information to contact you for additional products and services that you may be interested in or to respond to an inquiry.
4. Accessing and Editing Your Information
When using our Platform you may be able to access and edit some of your personal information via the Platform dashboard. If at any time, you have any questions or wish to review, change, or edit any additional personal information collected by us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Removal of Information
If you wish to have any of your personal information stored within the Coo-e Platform removed, please contact us at email@example.com. Please be aware that removal requests are not processed instantaneously. There may be a reasonable delay in removing any personal information requested. Additionally, we will retain and use your personal information (even after a removal or deletion request), where required, so that we may fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7. Opting Out and Do Not Track
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and email where you have consented. However, you may opt out of any communications and you may opt out of certain personal information submission where applicable. If you wish to opt out of certain communications or information collection, please do so via the Platform dashboard.
We currently do not offer website functionality for you to opt out of any “do not track” signals or listings.
8. Third Parties
9. Security Measures
We make reasonable attempts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards in accordance with industry standards. However, as our Platform is hosted electronically we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, robust passwords, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
11. Age Compliance
We intend to fully comply with American and international laws respecting children’s privacy. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 13. If you are under 13 you may not access the Platform.
12. Transfer of Your Information
If you are not a citizen of the United States please be aware that your personal information shall be transferred and processed in the United States. Please be aware that US laws may not be as protective as the laws of your local jurisdiction.
13. Merger and Acquisition
In the event that Coo-e is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your personal information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. Please be aware that once the information is transferred your privacy rights may change.
15. Contacting Us
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org